As a reseller, we do not own, manage, control, run, maintain, or have any access to the servers or entity involved in indexing/telecasting media of any kind. We do not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to hosting or downloading copyrighted works.
You agree that your use of TV Team services shall be at your sole risk. All services provided by TV Team are available as is, without warranty.
TV Team does not host, provide, archive, store, or distribute media of any kind, and acts merely as an index (or directory) of media posted by other enthusiasts on the internet, which is completely outside of our control.
TV Team respects the rights of others and prohibits the use of referenced material for any purpose other than that for which it is intended (where such use is lawful and free of civil liability or other constraints) and in such circumstances where possession of such material may have any adverse financial, prejudicial or any other effect on any other third party.
You may use TV Team services, provided that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not barred from receiving such services under the laws of the United States or other jurisdictions.
In order to access TV Team services, you are required to provide current and factual identification, contact, and other information as part of the registration process. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account. You are solely responsible for all content within your account. You agree to immediately notify
TV Team of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. TV Team will not be liable for any loss or damage as a result of your failure to provide us with accurate information or to keep your account secure.
DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
TV Team fully appreciates and implements the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act).
You can get all the details at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf (US Copyright Office). We are always on the outlook to identify and eliminate images that may infringe upon visual graphic content belonging to a private or public entity based anywhere in the world.
TV Team respects the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number, and fax number.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all take-down notices through our Contact page. Please send by email for prompt attention.
Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter-notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site.
Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to the jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
5. Send your counter notice through our Contact page. Email is highly recommended.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we maintain a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders and make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers. Those that violate our internal repeat infringer policy will have their accounts terminated.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.
Send the written infringement notice to info@TV Team.com
Please allow 2-3 business days for a response to your email. Please keep in mind that emailing your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.